Monitor Critical Systems.
The AeroForce Single Interceptor Gauge will allow you to monitor the critical systems of your Mustang. The Interceptor scan gauge is capable of displaying over 100 parameters, two at a time or up to 8 using cyclic scan.Virtual Drag Strip.
The AeroForce Interceptor can also be used to accurately measure quarter mile, 1/8 mile or 0-60 times and speeds.Diagnostics.
The AeroForce Single Interceptor Gauge not only monitors your vital systems, but it also allows you to read and clear DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) via the menu options. Those that have modified their vehicle will find this very handy when a sensor, vacuum line, etc. has been inadvertently left disconnected, or something was just not put back together properly.Precision Monitoring.
This multifunctional gauge is capable of precisely monitoring your Air/Fuel Ratio as well as your Fuel or Oil Pressure. In order to properly monitor these parameters, your 96-04 Mustang would require the use of the Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Kit and/or the use of the Fuel/Air Pressure Sensor Kit dependent upon your preferences. Please refer to drop-down options above.Plug-n-play Installation.
Installation of the AeroForce Single Interceptor Gauge is accomplished by simply plugging the supplied connector into the OBD2 port below the steering wheel. Literally a plug-and-play install.Application.
This AeroForce Single Interceptor Gauge is specifically designed for use on 1996-2004 Mustangs equipped with an OBD2 port, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1 and SVT Cobra models. Gauge includes (1) black face plate, (1) white face plate, and (1) black bezel.Other Sample parameters - Not all are supported by every vehicle:
- Intake Air Temperature (post Intercooler)
- Ambient Air Temperature (pre Intercooler)
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Throttle Position Sensor Raw Volts
- Transmission Temp. (auto trans)
- Throttle Position Percentage
- Fuel Temperature
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temp
- Injector Pulse Width in msec.
- Injector Duty Cycle (%)
- Air Flow Rate into engine
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- O2 Sensor Voltage
- Barometric Pressure
- Ignition Advance
- Base Spark
- PCM Spark Adjust
- Fuel Status (open/closed loop)
- Wastegate Solenoid Duty Cycle (%)
- Manifold Pressure (vacuum/boost) displayed in PSI
- Knock Retard
- Knock Sensor Raw Voltage
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (PCM Calculated)
- Calculated Net Horsepower
- Engine Load
- Transmission Slip
- Current Transmission Gear
- Torque Delivered to Transmission
- Torque Converter lockup status
- Brake pressure
- Brake Booster Travel
- Steering Angle
- Non-driven Wheel Speed
- Lateral G's
- Fuel economy (instantaneous and average)
- P-ratio - pressure ratio MAP/Barometer
Tech Note. Not all Interceptor parameters are supported by every vehicle. If the vehicle is broadcasting the parameter signal, the Interceptor will recognize this and make it available for display.
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>