Ordering a Custom Tune?
Whether it's a new mod or just an octane change on your existing tunes, our Bama Performance calibrators have got you covered in a few easy steps:
That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!
More Power for Less Money. Now you can add even more power to your 2005-2009 GT Mustang and save money at the same time with an Airaid Race Cold Air Intake and SCT LiveWire TS Combo pack from AmericanMuscle that includes Free Custom Bama Tunes for Life!
Airaid Race Cold Air Intake
Improved Airflow. Enjoy the legendary performance advantage of Airaid's cold air intakes. Their industry leading design replaces your 2005-2009 4.6L V8 Mustang's restrictive stock factory air box and paper filter element with a high flow intake tube and rechargable filter for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration.
SCT LiveWire TS w/ 3 Free Custom Tunes (05-09 GT)
Power you can Tune. The SCT LiveWire Touch Screen tuner will allow you to re-tune your Mustangs computer for more power and better drivability. We even included free custom Bama tunes to take full advantage of your new Airaid Race Cold Air Intake!
Increase your mod's potential. Factory computer settings are calibrated for the original factory components. When making performance modifications, you need to recalibrate the vehicle's computer to realize the full potential that these modifications can achieve.
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a LiveWire tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Street (87-93 octane) - the street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses in on increasing mid-range power. It does give up a few HP at higher RPMs, but that's why there is a Performance file. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race only Use" as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. In fact, the adjustments are so aggressive, that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. Finally, with the automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
Easy to load; easy to restore. Not only are the custom tunes easy to load on your vehicle, it is just as easy to restore your factory settings. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
SCT LiveWire Touch Screen Tuner Features:
- 4" Color touch screen display
- Performance calc for 1/8 Mile ET, 1/4 Mile ET and 0-60mph with estimated HP & TQ
- Diagnose / Read / Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- High Speed Datalogging
- Rear View Camera Input
- ODBII Interface Cable, USB Cable and Windshield mount included
- Custom tuning applications for 2005-2009 GT Mustang