Included with your Poweraid Spacer is a sticker with a California Air Resources Board
(C.A.R.B.) Executive Order (EO) number. This sticker must be placed in plain view inside of the engine compartment. Failure to do so may prevent you from passing a smog inspection.
(1) Power Plate
(4) Hex Bolts 6mm x 50mm
(6) Lock Washers 6mm
(1) Extension Plate
(2) Hex Bolts 6mm x 12mm
(2) Flat Head Screws 6mm x 12mm
5/32” Allen Wrench
Flat Head Screwdriver
Installation Instructions. Read Me!
1. DISCONNECT NEGATIVE (-) BATTERY CABLE.
2. Remove air intake hose assembly.
3. Remove (2) bolts from throttle linkage bracket (Ref. “C”).
4. Remove (4) bolts from throttle body (Ref. “B”).
5. Install power plate and gaskets using (4) 6mm x 50mm bolts and lock washers (Ref. “A”).
* Note: Throttle Body side, engraved on power plate (Throttle body side). Tighten bolts evenly.
A. One gasket located between power plate and intake manifold.
B. One gasket located between power plate and throttle body.
6. Install throttle linkage extension plate using (2) 6mm x 12mm flat head screws. (Ref. “C”).
7. Install throttle linkage bracket using (2) 6mm x 12mm hex bolts and washers. (Ref. ”C”).
* Note: Do not use 1/8 inch fiber spacer.
8. Inspect & Test throttle linkage for full Open & Closed travel before driving. Some cruise or kickdown cables may require adjustment. Refer to service manual for proper adjustments.
9. Reinstall air intake hose assembly (Step 2).
10. Reconnect battery cable. Enjoy!
The sound of power...The “whistle” means its working!