7. After removing the old throttle body, gently clear any debris from where the throttle body was contacting the intake manifold. DO NOT clean inside the intake manifold unless there is a large clump of debris that you know shouldn’t be there.
8. Place the supplied throttle body base gasket onto the manifold.
9. Install the new throttle body onto the manifold. I used the bolts supplied on the top left corner and bottom right corner of the throttle body where the whole bolt was removed. I also used a lock nut to remove the bolts that the nuts came off of on the top right and bottom left. I tightened the lock nut until the screw spun with the nut the removed the screw and replaced it with the included hardware. DO NOT tighten one bolt all the way at once but do each one evenly in a circular fashion to ensure and even tightening.
10. Put the Throttle Position Sensor onto the new throttle body.
11. Check the bolts on the throttle body one more time.
12. Reconnect the throttle cable and auxiliary return cable.
13. Reinstall the air intake, this step will require some pushing and the use of a flathead screw driver to make the hose coupling fit the throttle body, and reconnect any wiring that became disconnected. Replace the tube that runs from the air intake tithe engine.
14. Tighten all the hose clamps that were loosened.
15. Reconnect the negative battery cable to the battery.
16. Start the car and it is recommended that you let the car get to its normal operating temperature before driving to ensure that all electrical sensors have time to reset to the new throttle body.