Track Pack Styling. Add the aggressive "in your face" race inspired styling of the Track Pack equipped Mustang to your very own Pony with a set Track Pack Style Wheels from AmericanMuscle. These Track Pack style wheels feature a split 5 spoke tuning fork design and a European style flange-less lip for an impressive appearance that will be sure to turn heads.
Gloss Black Finish. Completed in "Gloss Black" for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of, this Mustang wheel features a durable clearcoat finish to protect against the hazards of everyday driving - including road chips and pitting.
Lifetime Warranty. Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.
1 Year Finish Warranty. Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here.
Application. This 18x9 Track Pack Style Wheel fits the front or rear of the 2005 to 2014 V6, GT and Bullitt Mustang models. Stagger with 18x10 wheels on the rear for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Application Note. This wheel does not fit BOSS, Shelby GT500, Brembo equipped GT's or aftermarket big brake kits.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
What is TPMS? The Tire pressure Monitoring System is a safety feature on all 2007+ Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels don't have TPMS sensors. If you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and 'Add TPMS Tool' at the top of the page when you order your wheels, then chose Free Mounting & Balancing when you add tires, we'll install the sensors for free!
- Save Money - we sell at a fraction of Ford's price and install for free
- Save Safe - keep your safety feature intact
- No warning light - lose the annoying dash light that appears if your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>