(!) Before Installation:
- Do not peel off the red plastic on the back of each piece at this point.
- Check the proper fitment of each piece in your kit by putting it next to the dash.
- If anything doesn't match - STOP the installation and contact your local distributor.
- Please avoid direct skin contact or prolonged exposure with any chemical agent when working.
(!) During Installation:
- Do not apply alcohol to the dash trim where the trim pieces will not be overlayed.
- Do not apply alcohol to the trim glossy side of the pieces themselves.
- Adhesive Promoter dries quickly, use it first before applying any pieces.
- Do not overheat the trim pieces, if sunny outside place the dash kit outside for 1 min so it will become flexible.
- We are not responsible for any damages made by the customer during and after the installation. Install at your own risk.
Follow these 5 easy steps:
Step 1 All surfaces must be cleaned from any oils or grease for the trim pieces to properly cure on the dash!
(!) IF YOU HAVE ANY ARMORAL ON THE DASH THE PIECE WILL NOT STICK. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BUY A SEPARATE ALCOHOL BOTTLE OR 3M PREP SOLVENT AND CLEAN IT THROUGHLY. TO CHECK IF THE SURFACE IS READY. TAKE YOUR FINGER AND SLIDE IT ON THE DASH AREA, IF ITS SLIPPERY OR OILY YOU MUST CLEAN IT BETTER-IT MUST BE DRY AND ROUGH.
Align all the pieces on the floor so you have an idea where the pieces go, take the back cover off the pieces and align them accordingly. Take a rubber glove and put it on your hand. Carefully open and apply the adhesive promoter applicator (provided with your kit) to the surfaces of the dash panel of your car. Make sure not to put the promoter on the dash trim pieces themselves. For the dash panel you must apply to places only where the trim pieces will overlay. Once you open the promoter, go through all the areas very quickly. You'll have approximately one minute with each packet so use it wisely. The promoter must dry first before applying the dash pieces. Let it dry for 2 minutes.
The installation location must be at room temperature of about 70 F. You will paste the trim pieces to your dash panel like a sticker to a paper. Make sure you check to see they align properly and simply stick it right on.
Make sure your hands are clean during this procedure. If you have some promoter on your fmgers, this will stain the glossy fmish of the dash trim pieces. Once the piece is applied, use a heat gun or hair dryer to cure it to the dash. Warm the piece up and press against it with your fmgers. Make sure all the edges are sticking. If for some reason you can't get it to stick use some adhesive glue not included (ex. krazy glue) to get it to stick very well.
(!) DO NOT OVERHEAT THE PIECES OR THE DASH.
Clean the dash trim with furniture polish and cotton towel, to get rid of any finger prints or tackiness if any. If you need to rid of any promoter stains you may purchase a chemical called goo gone from a local hardware store.