Win a Full Raxiom Overhaul Ends 2/28   Enter To Win
1-888-332-7930 M-F 9-9 EST, Sat 9-5:30 EST

Free Shipping on Everything. Seriously. Details

Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Dashboard Monitor and Tuner (05-11 All)

8 Reviews
Our Price

$599.99

• Item #39014
  • MPN #T-1000
  • Market Price $699.99
  • You Save 14% ($100.00)
In Stock Ships same business day.
Free Shipping on Everything
Customer Photos
Features
  • Improves horsepower, torque, overall performance, and more
  • Pre-configured Diablosport Tunes
  • Virtual Gauges
  • Virtual Drag Strip
  • Reads & Clears Trouble Codes
  • 05-11 V6, GT, Bullitt, Shelby GT, & Shelby GT500
  • PC/Windows Compatible Only
Description
The Wait Is Over. The DiabloSport Trinity is simply put is one of the most advanced tuning devices on the market today for your Mustang. With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes and even compute multiple track times the DiabloSport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs.

Power Programmer. The T-1000 comes pre-configured with multiple tunes for your Mustang including Economy, Factory, Performance, and many others (tune selection may vary from model to model) and best of all the Trinity can also hold 5 additional custom tunes.

Included 2005 to 2011 Mustang GT, V6, & GT500 Dyno Tested Tunes:
  • Performance Tune for 93 octane
  • Performance Tune for 91 octane
  • Performance Tune for 87 octane
Virtual Gauges. With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, it allows users to record hours and hours of continuous data streams directly from the vehicle's PCM/ECM. The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity's most recognizable features. With Trinity's dynamic gauge layout there is literally an infinite number of combination's/customization of gauges to view. Users can even set up gauge alarms and shift points based on precise vehicle data and using the Trinity's LED lights.

Virtual Drag Strip. Using parameters such as the vehicles speed, peak torque, wheel speed and other factors, the Trinity is able to accurately compute quarter mile, 1/8 mile or 0-60 and 0-100 time trials. The Trinity's virtual tree allows users to choose to either monitor their reaction time (like the real world) or have the tree start when they press the gas from a stop.

Diagnostics. The T-1000 Trinity can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year by reading and clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same. Its as easy as a few simple steps. The DiabloSport Trinity's diagnostic code reader function can be used on multiple vehicles at any given time.

The Trinity T-1000 is applicable for the following vehicles:
    • 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4.6L
    • 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L
    • 2005-2010 Mustang V6 4.0L
    • 2011 Mustang V6 3.7L
    • 2008-2009 Mustang Bullitt
    • 2007-2008 Shelby GT
    • 2007-2011 Shelby GT500
    Custom Tunes Available. We also offer the Diablosport Trinity T-1000 Tuner available with 3 Free Custom Bama Tunes. Just click your year/model-

Mustang Fitment: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Details

What's in the Box
    Hardware included:
    • 1 DiabloSport USB Cable
    • 1 DiabloSport OBD2 Cable
    • 1 Trinity Windshield Mount
    • 1 Trintiy Software CD
    • 1 Trinity Quick Start Guide
    • 1 DiabloSport Sticker
    Installation Info
    Tech Specs
    Chip/Handheld: Handheld Custom/Strategy: Strategy
    Memory Size: 100+ MB Custom Tunes Held: 5
    Year: 2005-2011 V6, GT, Bullitt, Shelby GT, GT500 Model: Trinity
    Manufacturer: DiabloSport Special Features: Reading/Clearing Codes Built In
    Fitment
    • Bullitt - 08, 09
    • V6 - 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    • GT - 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    • GT500 - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11

Not compatible with Mac software

Most Helpful Reviews View All

Overall Rating 4.8/5 Write a Review
    5/5
    Trinity Review 2010 Mustang GT

I bought this tuner on 10/28/2009, received it and installed it within minutes. I installed the 93 Performance Tune and my new mustang took right off, I couldn't believe the power it had after I installed

Read More
    Helpful (4) (1)

4/5
    Trinity Review

I ordered this some months ago now. The unit itself is great and compact enough to leave perm fixed in the car. Only remove it to update or download logs. The only problem is the pre-recorded tunes only

Read More
    Helpful (2) (0)

Customer Photos (2) View All

You Might Also Like

Q & A (2 Questions, 3 Answers) Ask a Question

Can this change a tune on the fyi? I have the Bama SF3/X3 Power Flash Tuner but wanted one that would tune with out having to retune to stock ,

sstr8rippin Year: 2012 Model: V6

Question Resolved
    Good Question (0) (1)
    • All tuners will keep and store your stock tune. Changing from one tune to another does not require you to return the car to stock. We do recommend returning the car to stock before doing any updates to the tuner or adding new tunes. Thanks

Helpful (2) (0)

Best Answer

George1 Year: 2012 Model: GT

Show 1 more answer

Stock '11 v6 questions Couple questions. 1.) Will it break warranty? 2.) Do you have to have other parts? My car is complete stock except for the Raxiom headlights. 3.) Will it allow the car to go past the 115 cut off?

James19 Year: 2011 Model: V6

Question Resolved
    Good Question (0) (0)
    • Any warranty related questions are handled by the dealership. Any warranty claims for aftermarket parts must follow the guidelines of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson%E2%80%93Moss_Warranty_Act This can absolutely be used on a stock car. You will be amazed at the difference in what a tune only can do for the car. The speed limiter is set to 125 mph due to the possibility of breaking the stock driveshaft. We limit that to ensure safety for our customers.

Helpful (0) (0)

MikeW Year: 2006 Model: GT

Reviews (8) Write a Review

• 5 Stars .75 75%
    • 4 Stars .25 25%
    • 3 Stars 0 0%
    • 2 Stars 0 0%
    • 1 Stars 0 0%

out of 5 stars

8 Customers Recommend this Product

• Performance Gain: 5 5/5
    • Seat Of Your Pants Feel: 4.5 4.5/5
    • Ease Of Use: 5 5/5
    • Bang For Your Buck: 4.5 4.5/5
    • Preferred Tune: Performance
    Filter By Sort By
    • 5/5

Trinity Review 2010 Mustang GT

October 30, 2009

I bought this tuner on 10/28/2009, received it and installed it within minutes. I installed the 93 Performance Tune and my new mustang took right off, I couldn't believe the power it had after I installed the tune. Now its time to get some custom tunes and see what they can do. Word of advice when mounting the tuner to the windshield make sure you put a U in the arm from the suction cup to the tuner so that it doesn't wobble too bad. Also order the Right Angle OBD2 Cable as it makes it much better for the install and the connector cable that plugs in under the dash wont be in your way. :) I love this tuner.

Mike Starling Jr

Year: 2010 Model: GT

Helpful (4) (1)

• 4/5

Trinity Review

July 29, 2010

I ordered this some months ago now. The unit itself is great and compact enough to leave perm fixed in the car. Only remove it to update or download logs. The only problem is the pre-recorded tunes only cover NA cars, if you have a supercharger DONT use the tunes. You'll most likely mess it all up. Forced induction you'll need a custom tune. Although quite comprehensive it does not allow O2 sensor removal (against the law) custom tunes can. Good for datalogging, close to dyno data but a few milli secs behind. Excellent for monitoring engine, voltages, output, temp, gears etc. The performance testing is fun and gives good output on your 0-60 times As I'm in the UK it is very difficult to get a remote tune hence drops one star. And a 90 deg cable would have been better, do catch it with my foot every so often. D

Dave W

Helpful (2) (0)

• 4/5

Great piece

November 05, 2009

Great piece with all of the extras added! But, the tunes are OK.. a good baseline start and they require a little tweaking. That's the FUN part!!

Jay

Helpful (1) (1)

• 5/5

Trinity Review

August 25, 2009

This product has a lot of features; however, this unit has had some significant problems presented with it so far for a lot of people. I personally have not had any real issues with it. I suggest you go to Diablosport's website and read their forums. You will see what I am talking about. As always, American Muscle came through (great shipping options, etc) Somehow, American Muscle updated the unit with a newer operating version than Diablosport had on their website! Only this website could pull that feat!

Sean

Helpful (1) (1)

• 5/5

Great Tuner!

March 22, 2013

I originally purchased an SCT Tuner with a Bama Tune. However, I was having severe bucking issues. Even working with the hardworking BAMA team, we were unable to cure the issue. Instead, I purchased the DiabloSport Trinity. Again woring with Bama tunes, I installed the tune with no issues. My bucking issues just disappeared. Part of the reason I like the tuner, is that it requires the user to install the cars baseline factory tune on to the device. The tuner then references the baseline when installing the new tunes, whether they be from Bama or Diablo, as opposed to deleting the factory and installing a new tune. The touch screen interface is easy to use with the diagnostics and monitoring section to be extremely helpful for gaining engine information. Making the switch was definitely a great choice with me.

Top 1000 Contributor

RobertP

Year: 2012 Model: GT Driving Style: Daily Driver 'Stangs I have owned: 1 Staten Island, NY, USA

Helpful (0) (1)

• 5/5

Trinity T-1000

June 09, 2010

Just recieved the tuner today, and i have to say i am very impressed with it. Though the OBD2 cable is really long had to stuff it under the dash. Other than that well worth the money and a major upgrade over the Predater. GREAT BUY

Corey Myers

Helpful (0) (1)

• 5/5

Review

March 08, 2010

Diablosport really came through with the Trinity T-1000. Easy to install, easy to tune. It really maximized the power of the performance parts I had on. Also, should you need to add a tune that isn't on it. Just go to Diablosport.com, send and e-mail, and they'll send you a custom tune based off your your needs. Also, along with better performance, and being able to monitor your systems, you get improved gas mileage. This thing will eventually pay itself off.

Vinnie

Helpful (1) (2)

• 5/5

Performance

August 26, 2014

Great product and oblivious results. I have the perfect tune for mustang and runs great.

Mustang06675xcz

Year: 2006 Model: V6 Driving Style: Daily Driver 'Stangs I have owned: 1 Panama, Panama

Helpful (0) (0)

More Products You Might Like

Related Categories