2011 Ford Mustang, Mustang GT, 3.7L V6, & 5.0L v8
NOTES: Read All Instructions Before Beginning Installation
- Only qualified mechanics experienced in the installation and removal of suspension components should perform this installation.
- Use of a hoist is highly recommended and will substantially reduce installation time.
- Never work on or under a vehicle unless it is properly supported by safety stands and wheels are blocked.
- PRO-KIT springs are marked with a .001, for Front and .002, for the Rear.
- PRO-KIT springs should be installed with the Eibach Logo right side up. All original stock spring isolators, dampers and tubing should be retained from the stock springs and used when installing the PRO-KIT Springs.
- After installation, it is always important to inspect and adjust the following if necessary:
- Wheel alignment such as camber, caster & toe
- Tire and/or wheel fender clearance, when aftermarket tires and wheels are used
- Brake lirta clearance and attachments
- Brake anti-locking and anti-skid system sensors
- Tire Rotation: In order to increase the life of your tires, it is recommended to rotate your tires every 3 000 miles.
- For MacPherson Strut type front suspension, it is important to mark the orientation of the upper perch with respect to the lower perch before disassembly. This orientation must remain the same with the installation of the Pro Kit spnngs. NOise may result if this procedure is not performed correctly.