Asymmetric Tread Design. Designed with the performance driver in mind the AZENIS FK453 features an asymmetric variable tread design with large outside shoulder blocks, to provide enhanced cornering and better braking traction all while reducing tire noise.
Silica Enriched Compound. Formulated and tested to meet the critical demands of European roads, the AZENIS FK453 features a new silica based compound that provides superior wet and dry traction for those seeking ultra high performance.
Anti-hydroplaning Technology. Featuring three wide circumferential grooves to effectively evacuate water and significantly improve hydroplaning resistance, the Falken AZENIS FK453 provides outstanding wet weather performance.
Best Fit: 19 x 8.5 Inch 2005+ Wheels
- Ultra-high performance - Summer Tire
- Speed Rating: Y - 186 mph
- Load Index: 98 - 1,653lbs per tire
- Tread Wear: 300
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
- Fits 8" to 9.5" wide rims
NOTE: These are extreme ultra high performance summer specific compound and tread tires. Use during the summer and warm temperature months will result in far superior traction over “all season” tires. Use during the winter months/cold temperatures drastically reduces traction and exponentially increases stopping distance as the compound becomes less sticky.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year