Custom Foose Style. Make your Mustang into a modern hotrod with the Nitrous wheel from renowned custom car designer Chip Foose. This wheel has classic 5 spoke style with rivets for an aggressive twist - the perfect addition to your modern muscle car.
Deep Dish. The Chip Foose Nitrous wheel features a deep dish style lip that exaggerates width to give your Pony an aggressive stance that commands attention.
Triple Chrome Plated. This wheel is plated in a three step process that includes copper, nickel, and then chrome for a bright show winning shine. Lighter than other chrome wheels which are steel underneath, these wheels are cast from lightweight aluminum so they won't slow you down.
- Fits 2005-2014 V6 and GT Mustang models
- Does not fit Shelby GT500
- Stagger with 20x10 Nitrous Wheels on the rear for a classic muscle car stance & improved traction
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Note:Will not accept stock or aftermarket center caps.
Note: The stock lug nuts (13/16”) prove to be too large when used in conjunction with these wheels. Please take a look at the Lug Nut Ordering Options above for some compatible options.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
What is TPMS? The Tire pressure Monitoring System is a safety feature on all 2007+ Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels don't have TPMS sensors. If you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and 'Add TPMS Tool' at the top of the page when you order your wheels, then chose Free Mounting & Balancing when you add tires, we'll install the sensors for free!
- Save Money - we sell at a fraction of Ford's price and install for free
- Save Safe - keep your safety feature intact
- No warning light - lose the annoying dash light that appears if your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>