Old School Styling.
Add the cool heritage styling of the muscle car era to your modern manual Mustang with a Ford Racing White cue ball style Shift Knob. This Ford Racing shift knob features the classic 5-speed shift pattern right on top.Superior Quality.
Made from a solid gloss white resin compound Ford Racing cue ball style shift knob has the standard 5-speed shift pattern engraved on the top with the Ford Racing logo on both sides.Easy Installation.
Simply unscrew your old stock factory shift knob off and screw the new Ford Racing knob on, it's as easy as changing a light bulb.Application.
This Ford Racing White 5-speed Shift Knob is designed to fit the 1979 to 2004 Manual Mustangs and Hurst equipped Shelby GT models with a 12mm x 1.75 thread pattern shift handle as well as 2005-2010 Mustangs with a Ford Racing/Hurst Short Throw Shifter installed. Does not
fit 2005-2010 Mustangs with the stock factory shifter installed.Application Recap
- 1979-2004 5-speed manual Mustangs
- Hurst shifter equipped Shelby GT Mustangs
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2010 GT Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-MGTA
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2005-2009 GT Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-MGT
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2005-2009 GT Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-T1
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2010 V6 Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-MV6A
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2005-2009 V6 Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-MV6
- Ford Racing/Hurst 2005-2009 V6 Short Throw Shifter part# M-7210-V
- Does not fit 2005-2010 Mustangs with the stock factory shifter installed
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Details >>