Deep Dish Design. The Chip Foose Nitrous wheel features a deep dish style lip that exaggerates width to give your Pony an aggressive stance that commands attention.
Gun Metal Gray Finish. The subtle tone of the high quality Gun Metal Gray finish (sometimes called anthracite) looks great on any color Mustang, complete with a machined lip for a high contrast accent. You also get the benefits of a clearcoated finish to protect against roadchips and pitting.
- This Foose Nitrous Wheel fits the front or the rear of the 2005 to 2014 Mustang, including the V6, GT and Bullitt.
- Does not fit Shelby GT500 or any Big Brake Kit equipped Mustang.
Recommended Tire Size:
- 255-45-18 - 2005-2014 Mustang
Note: Priced per wheel.
Note:Will not accept stock or aftermarket center caps.
Note: The stock lug nuts (13/16”) prove to be too large when used in conjunction with these wheels. Please take a look at the Lug Nut Ordering Options above for some compatible options.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
What is TPMS? The Tire pressure Monitoring System is a safety feature on all 2007+ Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels don't have TPMS sensors. If you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and 'Add TPMS Tool' at the top of the page when you order your wheels, then chose Free Mounting & Balancing when you add tires, we'll install the sensors for free!
- Save Money - we sell at a fraction of Ford's price and install for free
- Save Safe - keep your safety feature intact
- No warning light - lose the annoying dash light that appears if your sensors are missing