- Remove your stock intake system from the throttle body to the filter housing.
- Remove your oil fill cap and cover tube so no debris gets in. This will help to not scratch JLT pipe during install.
- Unbolt your MAF from the filter housing, and install the MAF adaptor. No gasket is needed as the adaptor is perfectly flat. Use gasket sealer if the factory plastic MAF is warped. You do not use the factory MAF screen.
- Install supplied silicone spacer onto your MAF sensor and the MAF into 4-4.5" Silicone Reducer.
- If you have a 96-01 with anIAT sensor,you will need to drill a ¾” hole in the bottom side of the JLT pipe and use the supplied rubber grommet to install the sensor into the JLT. This can be put anywhere; however, it is recommended to put on the bottom side so it will be out of sight. Use a panel or spade drill bit or a Dremel tool. Swap sensor at this time.
- Install the filter on the Billet MAF adaptor and then install the MAF/ Filter unit to the pipe, using the Silicone Reducers, and tighten all clamps.
- Install complete set up to the throttle body. Tilt filter in toward headlight and bring down to meet with throttle body. Connector at the throttle body may be loose, but will tighten all the way.
- Use supplied 5/8 hose to connect to PCV hose and also connect the factory IAC hose at this time.
- Plug in MAF and check all clamps.
- Bolt heat shield to stock airbox location with stock bolt.
- Installation is complete. Go back and tighten all your clamps, polish your fingerprints off the paint and hit the track, street and/or dyno.
Installation instructions provided by JLT