This Mustang Parts Installation Guide Works For
Installation Time: (approx) 1 Hour
Please read the instructions in its entirety before proceeding with installation. This guide is intended for use with the JLT Cold Air Intake and Bama Performance Tuner Combo Kit used on a Mustang GT 2011-2014.
2. Gently roll the grommet into the hole. Make sure it is secure on the inside and outside.
2. Attach the filter to the other end. Secure it by tightening the hose clamp with your flat head screw driver.
1. On the GT model, remove the engine cover by gently pulling up. It should pop out with little resistance.
7. Loosen the hose clamp at the throttle body and pull away intake tube from throttle body.
1. Hold a rag underneath the throttle body to prevent run-off.
2. Place the sensor into the JLT tube. Be careful, it looks expensive.
3. Use the supplied nut to secure the shield to the fan shroud.
7. Attach the Mass Air Flow Sensor connector.
3. Select one of 3 tunes available.
6. Unplug the tuner.
Installation Instructions Written By AmericanMuscle Customer Jacob Yates 4/05/2013