Sticky Compound. Designed for maximum dry traction and performance, M&H Racemaster Drag Radials feature a soft sticky race-style compound. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tires.
DOT Approved. The M&H Racemaster Drag Radial is a DOT approved tire that delivers the traction and fast launches you need to lower your elapsed times - while still being able to drive home on the same tires at the end of the day.
Designed For Competition Drag Racing. The M&H Racemaster Drag Radial is designed primarily for competition drag racing, but is also very popular on road courses, track racing, and drifting.
- Directional, low-void tread design
- Soft sticky drag race style compound
- Large center block for superior dry traction
- Sidewalls with large side blocks for stability
NOTE: These are DOT street drag radial and racing specific compound and tread tires. These tires are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run. Radials should not be mixed with non-radial tires.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year