704 Race Compound. The M&H Racemaster Drag Slick is a bias-ply tire that features a 704 tire compound that is designed for maximum performance and track use only. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tire compounds.
Treadless Slick. For absolute maximum traction on the strip, the M&H Racemaster Drag Slicks feature a treadless "slick" design for dry traction. (Not recommended for wet track use.)
- Treadless slick surface
- Bias-ply construction
- Soft "704" Drag compound
- Recommended for use with inner tube (not required)
NOTE: These are NOT DOT approved tires. They are intended for race use only, and should not be used on the street. They are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year