Street Comp UHP.
The Mickey Thompson Street Comp tire is built especially for ultra high performance applications that demand incredible traction, crisp handling, and high speed cornering ability. You get all these features along with the outstanding styling you would expect from Mickey Thompson.Superior Wet And Dry Performance.
Using a special compound formulated for both dry and wet traction, the Street Comp has a non-directional asymmetrical design for superior summer-oriented performance and features a 300 AA A UTQG rating.Best Fit Application: 20 x 10 Inch 2005 to 2014 Wheels - REAR Only
- Ultra-high performance - Summer Tire
- Speed Rating: Y - 186 mph
- Load Index: 107 - 2,149 per tire
- Tread Wear: 300
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
- Fits 10" to 12" wide rims
NOTE: These are extreme ultra high performance summer specific compound and tread tires. Use during the summer and warm temperature months will result in far superior traction over “all season” tires. Use during the winter months/cold temperatures drastically reduces traction and exponentially increases stopping distance as the compound becomes less sticky.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>