M/T Drag Front.
The Mickey Thompson ET Front tire is designed to compliment your Mustang's ET Drag Slick
drive tires for a winning combination. This lightweight, tubeless skinny race tire will reduce rolling resistance and unsprung weight and is just what you need to launch your Mustang arrow-straight and fast.
Race Compound. This pure race compound is designed for maximum performance and track use only. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tire compounds.
Skinny Design. The ET Front tire is designed with a skinny profile and minimal tread pattern that delivers the best possible grip with the lowest weight in dry conditions.
- Skinny tubeless design
- Soft race compound
- Reduces weight
NOTE: These are NOT DOT approved tires. They are intended for race use only, and should not be used on the street. They are designed to be used on the front wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year