Mickey Thompson's Sportsman S/T Radial Tire is designed especially for classic muscle owners (like the Ford Mustang) who demand performance, quality, and style. Non-directional.
The wide low-profile unidirectional Sportsman S/T can be mounted with the raised white letters out or the black sidewall out - either way, you get the performance you have come to expect from Mickey Thompson.All-season Performance.
The Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T radial will not only give your Mustang improved handling with a wide low-profile appearance, but it is Mud and Snow-rated making it the perfect tire for all-season driving performance.Best Fit: 15x7 or 15x8 Inch 1979-2004 WheelsFeatures:
- M&S-rated all-season
- Speed Rating: T - 118 mph
- Load Index: 98 - 1,642lbs per tire
- Tread Wear: 440
- Traction: A
- Temperature: B
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>