Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial - 275/50-15
Click to Enlarge
Item # 79510
Item # 79510
Market Price $234.99You Save 11% ($25.00)
Ships the same business day
- DOT approved
- Soft compound for maximum traction
- Enhanced launch traction
- Designed for serious competitors
- For use on rear wheels only!
New Videos Every Day
Check out our Youtube channel for Mustang Builds, Mustang Product Reviews, Installation and Tech Tips, Mustang Event Coverage & more!
Soft Race-Type Compound.
This soft race-style compound is designed for maximum dry traction and performance. Please note that this super soft and flexible compound will wear much more quickly than tread compounds designed for regular street tires.Aggressive Tread Design.
The ET Street Radial is designed with a low void, directional tread design that ensures continues contact and superior grip. The ET Street Radial features a large center block for excellent dry traction on the street and strip.
NOTE: These are DOT street drag radial and racing specific compound and tread tires. These tires are designed to be used on the drive wheels only of your car during the summer and warm temperature months. For track or drag use in colder temperatures, we recommend that they be appropriately "warmed up" before each run. Radials should not be mixed with non-radial tires.
- Directional, low-void tread design
- Soft drag race type compound
- Large center block for superior dry grip
- Sidewalls with large side blocks for top-speed stability
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
KEY: 10-8.6 Best, 8.5-6.6 Better, 6.5-4.6 Average, 4.5-2.6 OK, 2.5-0 Unacceptable
- Hydroplaning Resistance: 4.8
- Wet Traction: 5.8
- Dry Traction: 10+
- Snow Traction: N/A
- Ice Traction: N/A
- Steering Response: N/A
- Cornering Stability: 8.8
- Ride: 5.1
- Noise: 6.2
- Tread Wear: 3.0
About Mickey Thompson
Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels markets racing and high-performance tires and wheels for street, strip, truck, and off-road applications. Mickey Thompson tires are built exclusively for enthusiasts like you. They specialize in tires for drag racing, street rods and modern muscle cars. That is why you will find Mickey Thompson tires on the fastest & sleekest cars on the planet. Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels was founded in 1963 by racing legend Mickey Thompson and is headquartered in Stow, Ohio, USA.