MMD Kage. Add exceptional styling to your late model S197 Mustang with a set of Modern Muscle Design's Kage wheels. Featuring a deep dish five spoke design the MMD Kage wheel's impressive good looks are perfectly suited for use on the street, strip or track.
Deep Dish Design. The Modern Muscle Design Kage wheel features a deep dish design that further exaggerates the width of the rim for a super aggressive stance that definitely commands attention.
Gloss Black Finish. Completed in "Gloss Black" for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of, this MMD wheel features a brightly machined lip for a high contrast accent and a durable clearcoat finish to protect against the hazards of roadchips and pitting.
Application. This 18x10 Modern Muscle Design Kage Wheel fits the rear only of the 2005-2014 V6, and 2005-2010 GT & Bullitt Mustangs. Stagger with 18x9 wheels on the front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Application Note. This wheel does not fit 2011-2014 GT, BOSS, Shelby GT500, Brembo equipped GT's or aftermarket big brake kits.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
What is TPMS? The Tire pressure Monitoring System is a safety feature on all 2007+ Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels don't have TPMS sensors. If you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and 'Add TPMS Tool' at the top of the page when you order your wheels, then chose Free Mounting & Balancing when you add tires, we'll install the sensors for free!
- Save Money - we sell at a fraction of Ford's price and install for free
- Save Safe - keep your safety feature intact
- No warning light - lose the annoying dash light that appears if your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>