Mickey Thompson Drag Slick Inner Tube - 24.5 in. to 28 in. diameter
Click to Enlarge
Item # 79507
Item # 79507
Market Price $74.99You Save 13% ($10.00)
Ships the same business day
- 100% natural rubber
- Aircraft-Type Removable Valve Stem
- Valve Clamps to Wheel
- Extremely Lightweight, Durable
- Fits 24.5" to 28" diameter slicks with 8.0" to 10.5" tread
- Sold individually
New Videos Every Day
Check out our Youtube channel for Mustang Builds, Mustang Product Reviews, Installation and Tech Tips, Mustang Event Coverage & more!
100% Natural Rubber.
Natural rubber is far superior to synthetic material inter tubes because of its ability to conform to sidewall distortion and its resistance to deterioration due to repeated heat cycles.Lightweight And Durable.
Extremely light weight and durable, these Mickey Thompson inter tubes feature an aircraft style removable valve stem that clamps to the wheel making them a must for drag racing applications.Added Benefits.
Besides being required for air retention, M/T Tubes will improve reaction times, increase sidewall stiffness, reduce shock and deflection during launch.Application.
This Mickey Thompson Inner Tube is designed to fit 24.5" to 28" diameter Drag Slick Tires with 8.0" to 10.5" tread. Sold individually.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year
About Mickey Thompson
Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels markets racing and high-performance tires and wheels for street, strip, truck, and off-road applications. Mickey Thompson tires are built exclusively for enthusiasts like you. They specialize in tires for drag racing, street rods and modern muscle cars. That is why you will find Mickey Thompson tires on the fastest & sleekest cars on the planet. Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels was founded in 1963 by racing legend Mickey Thompson and is headquartered in Stow, Ohio, USA.