- Center the grille over the bumper openings. (An extra set of hands is going to prove useful). Have your assistant hold the grille in position while you reach around the bottom and back of your lower grille.
- Place the J-hooks on the screws. You can do this either before or after placing the grille on the vehicle (see image below for hardware order).
- Position the grille so it is centered on your vehicle and have your assistant hold it in place. Have your assistant hold the hardware with a Phillips screwdriver.
- From the back of the grille, position the J-hooks so they wrap around the back of the honeycomb, and so the grille is held securely in place. (See image below for a visual reference of how the J-hooks wrap around the lip.)
Note:Position the hooks wherever necessary to achieve an optimum fit for your vehicle.
- Hold the J-hooks in place and have your assistant tighten the hardware.
- You're finished! Enjoy your new billet grille from Stack Racing.
Installation instructions provided by Stack Racing