Superior Traction. The Nitto INVO features twin water-dispersion grooves and lateral slits to effectively provide traction in wet weather conditions while the silica-reinforced tread blocks deliver superior lateral and longitudinal grip in dry conditions. The INVO delivers superior traction and reliable handling control in spring, summer, and autumn driving conditions.
Asymmetric Tread Design. Featuring a unique asymmetrical, non-directional tread pattern, the Nitto INVO allows Mustangs owners with staggered fitments the ability to extend the life of their tires by rotating them from side to side.
5 Year Warranty. This Nitto Tire comes with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. Some limitations do apply. Please see the Full Nitto Warranty disclosure for details.
Best Fit: 19 x 10 Inch 2005+ Wheels
- Speed Rating: Y - 186 mph
- Load Index: 102 - 1874lbs per tire
- Tread Wear: 220
- Traction: AA
- Temperature: A
NOTE: These are extreme ultra high performance summer specific compound and tread tires. Use during the summer and warm temperature months will result in far superior traction over “all season” tires. Use during the winter months/cold temperatures drastically reduces traction and exponentially increases stopping distance as the compound becomes less sticky.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
Free Nitrogen Fill! AmericanMuscle is proud to bring you the option to fill your tires with pure nitrogen for FREE when we mount & balance your wheel and tire order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits including:
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Cuts down weight
- Preserves your tires for longer life
- Tire Pressure is better equalized throughout the year