Polyurethane Construction. Prothane bushings are made from a polyurethane material which is far superior than standard rubber. Polyurethane is unique in that it has the elasticity properties of rubber combined with the durability of metal, making it ideal for suspension bushings. Prothane polyurethane bushings will last years longer than standard rubber.
Application. This Prothane Total Mustang Bushing Kit is designed for use on all 1985 to 1993 solid axle Mustangs with stock factory control arms installed, including the LX, GT, and SVT Cobra.
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots
- Front Anti-Sway Bar End Link Set
- Upper Strut Mount Bushings
- Transmission Crossmember Bushings
- Rear Spring Isolators
- Front Spring Isolators
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Upper Rear Axle Bushings
- Non-Offset Steering Rack Bushings