Dark Star Design. Styled after the classic five spoke star wheels of yesteryear, this Dark Star drag wheel features a durable PVD (particle vapor disposition) coating to produce a brilliant Black Chrome-Style finish for awesome good looks. Bolt on Center Cap included.
Light Weight. The Dark Star style wheel from Race Star Industries is made from an extremely light weight one piece alloy making it perfect for drag racing applications.
Required Upgrade. The standard factory lug nuts will not work with Race Star Industries Direct Drill wheels, you will require the Mustang Race Star Direct Drill Lug Nut Kit (sold separately). Lug Kit includes 20 lugs, 4 valve stems, 4 hub centric rings and the required thin wall socket. Please see drop down option above.
Street Legal. This 17x4.5 Dark Star Wheel is street legal when combined with a DOT approved tire. This provides an ultimately convenient way to get to the track, race your Mustang and drive home all using the same set of wheels and tires.
- Fits front only
- Fits 2005 to 2014 V6, GT, Bullitt and Shelby GT500 models, excludes 2013-2014 GT500
- Stagger with 15x8 Dark Star's on the rear for a classic muscle car stance & improved traction
- Supports up to 1580 lbs each
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
What is TPMS? The Tire pressure Monitoring System is a safety feature on all 2007+ Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels don't have TPMS sensors. If you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and 'Add TPMS Tool' at the top of the page when you order your wheels, then chose Free Mounting & Balancing when you add tires, we'll install the sensors for free!
- Save Money - we sell at a fraction of Ford's price and install for free
- Save Safe - keep your safety feature intact
- No warning light - lose the annoying dash light that appears if your sensors are missing