Performance Upgrade. If you are looking for a clutch that will handle the added power of your modded 'Stang but can still be run on your daily driver, RAM HDX clutches are for you. They balance high performance features like higher clamp loads with great driveability, resulting in a clutch with reduced pedal effort that you can drive every day without getting a leg workout on every shift.
Daily Driver Friendly. Designed for 'Stangs with the type of bolt-on mods and mild power enhancements that make driving your Pony so much fun, they're still street-friendly and are grippy enough for strip use.
Superior Design. RAM HDX Clutch kits are designed to provide increased clamp loads compared to stock for a strong "bite". The included Clutch Disc features a heavy duty friction material with a double row rivet design for added rotational strength and a double dampened helix center hub which helps to eliminate gear rattle.
Application. This RAM HDX kit is designed for the Late 2001-2004 GT, 1999-2004 Cobra, 2001 Bullitt, and 2003-2004 Mach 1 with the T-45, TR-3650, or T-56 transmission with a 10 spline input shaft.
- Fits: 1999 Cobra with a T-45
- Fits: 2000 Cobra R with a T-56
- Fits: 2001 Cobra with a TR3650
- Fits: 2003-2004 Cobra with a T-56
- Fits: 2003-2004 Mach 1 with a TR3650
- Fits: 2001 Bullitt with a T-45 or TR3650
- Fits: Late 2001-2004 GT with a T-45 or TR3650
- Disc Dimensions: 11" X 10T X 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- 5-spring Hub Assembly
- Horse Power Rating: 450
- Includes: Pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, and alignment tool
Technical Note. Because Ford made changes to the Mustang GT and Bullitt in mid year of 2001, be sure to check and see what kind of transmission type you have before ordering.
Wondering what kind of transmission you have? Click Here to find out!
1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Details >>