12. Prepare the touch screen radio bezel for installation by removing the yellow clips and rubber stoppers from the factory bezel and placing them on the touch screen radio bezel in their corresponding locations.
13. Connect the Rosen T-harness to the OEM harnesses.
Note: Make sure to connect the GPS antenna as it is separate from the harness.
14. Connect the OEM radio to the Rosen T-harness and secure with factory 7mm bolts (9/32in) in original location.
***2010 – 2012 Mustangs have a different left speaker wire than 2013***
(Mine was mislabeled, I have to use the 2010-2012 wire on my 2013 Mustang GT)
Note: The wiring diagram provided can be used, but all wires only fit in their correct places.
15. A. Connect the power harness and the radio face climate control harness. At this time, you should have all harnesses connected and be ready to place the bezel in the dash. ***Check to ensure all harnesses are connected SECURELY***
16. B. Connect battery and test unit to ensure everything is working properly.
Carefully snap the radio face into the vehicle. Secure with two factory 7mm bolts. (9/32in) Note: This took a slight amount of force as it fit very tightly.
17. Replace center console by snapping it in its original place.
**Make sure to reconnect trunk release harness***
18. Snap chrome trim around gear shifter back into place.