Unleash 128 More Horses.
The stock 2011-2012 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustangs come with an awesome 412 Horsepower and 390 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but with a Roush TVS R2300 kit installed the numbers jump to an astounding 540 horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque, that's 128 more than stock.Monstrous blower kit, Roush style.
This complete package transforms your GT into a track-shredding beast. Comes with a TVS® supercharger in black finish, an intercooler, a low temp radiator, degas bottle, a twin 60mm electronic throttle body, and a high flow fuel rail with 47 lb/hr fuel injectors.New High-flow Technology.
The ROUSHcharger R2300 uses Eaton’s new Twin Vortices Series® technology. This supercharger design sports a four-lobe rotor with high-flow inlet and outlet ports to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling higher volume capacity, and higher operational speeds.Roush Performance quality - guaranteed.
Roush is known for a rich tradition of excellent racing performance engineering at the highest level of OEM quality and design. This Supercharger kit features a limited 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty.Application.
This Roush TVS R2300 540HP Supercharger Kit is specifically designed for use on the 2011 manual transmission Mustang GT equipped with the all new 5.0L 4V Coyote engine.Features:
- Increases total power of your 2011-2012 5.0L 4V Mustang up 540 hp
- Black finish TVS® Ford Mustang supercharger
- Intercooler, low temp radiator, and degas bottle
- Twin 60mm electronic throttle body
- High flow fuel rail with 47 lb/hr fuel injectors
- ROUSH calibrated Powertrain Control Module
- Protected by 3 year / 36,000 mile limited warranty on components
- New plug-and-play wiring harness for quick and easy connecting
- Features ROUSH® logo