Monstrous blower kit, Roush style. This complete package transforms your GT into a track-shredding beast. Comes with a 2.3L TVS® supercharger with black finish, upper and lower intake manifolds, an intercooler, a low temp radiator, the ROUSH® cold air intake system, a dual 60mm electronic throttle body, a 105mm bolt-on pulley and a unique fuel rail with 52 lb/hr fuel injectors.
New high-flow technology. The ROUSHcharger R2300 uses Eaton’s new Twin Vortices Series® technology. This supercharger design sports a four-lobe rotor and high-flow inlet to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, higher volume capacity, and higher operational speeds.
Dramatically easier and faster to install. A new feature for 2005-2010 - the plug-and-play jumper harness. What does it mean for you? No wire splicing - simply connect with user friendly jacks. All hardware, brackets, fasteners and instructions are included.
Roush Performance quality - guaranteed. Roush is known for a rich tradition of excellent racing performance engineering at the highest level of OEM quality and design. This supercharger kit has a warranty of 1 year/12,000 miles on components only.
- Brings total power of your 2005-2010 4.6L 3V Mustang up to 475 hp and 435 lb-ft at the flywheel
- Black finish 2.3L TVS® Ford Mustang supercharger
- Upper and lower intake manifolds
- Intercooler and low temp radiator
- ROUSH® cold air intake system (tube and air box cover) for added thermal isolation and increased power
- 105mm bolt-on pulley
- Dual 60mm electronic throttle body
- Unique fuel rail with 52 lb/hr fuel injectors
- Includes ROUSH® PCM calibration
- Protected by 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty on components
- New plug-and-play wiring harness for quick and easy connecting
- Features ROUSH® logo
- Manual Transmission Only
- Stock Fuel Pump can be used with this application