- Buy this Tuner & Submit your Mustang's Info
- A Bama Performance Calibrator writes custom tunes just for your Mustang & Mods
- Load 'em on your Mustang and GO!
- As you add new mods, Bama will update your tune files for FREE!
That's right, Free Tunes for Life!
Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode. Tired of devices that stay on after the ignition is turned off? The Livewire TS features both a Sleep & Auto Off mode. 2 minutes after the ignition is turned off, Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power. After 2 days of inactivity, it automatically turns itself off to save your vehicle's battery.
Rear View Camera Input. The Rear View Camera Input Connector is built-in to the Livewire TS OBD-II Cable for easy connection of most aftermarket Rear View Cameras!
Free tunes for life! Every customer that purchases a custom tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the new tune files to you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle. When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 2 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
- Performance V2 (87-93 Octane) - The Performance Tune offers a seamless blend of power, performance and drive-ability. Improving the overall driving experience of your Mustang, the Bama Performance Tune improves vehicle acceleration, increases power throughout the entire RPM and improves throttle response with revised timing, fuel, and TiVCT maps. Automatic equipped vehicles offer an aggressive shifting map to provide more aggressive transmission settings. This tune is suggested for the aggressive daily driver that is looking for more "get up and go".
- Race V2 (91-93 Octane, E85, Race Fuel) - The Race Tune is designed for maximum performance and ensures the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory as timing, TiVCT, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. Automatic transmission settings implement entirely new shift points, torque converter changes and firmness settings designed for Track use.
Nitrous (91, 93, E85, Race Fuel) - Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91, 93, E85, or Race Fuel.
Technical Note About Fuel. Use of E85 will require larger fuel injectors such as Injector Dynamics ID1300 or Ford Racing 47lb/hr Injectors. Unleaded race fuel can also be used, but Stoichiometric points must be supplied.
Easy to load; easy to restore. When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune. Click for details.
SCT Livewire Touch Screen Custom Flash Programmer Features:
- 4" Color Touch Screen Display
- Diagnose / Read / Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- Performance calc for 1/8 Mile ET, 1/4 Mile ET and 0-60mph with estimated HP & TQ
- User Adjustable Features and Graphics
- User Adjustable Warning / Alerts
- High Speed Datalogging
- Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode
- Rear View Camera Input
- For preloaded strategy tunes or heavily modded cars requiring a local dyno tune** check out the SCT LiveWire TS Preloaded Tuner.
- Bama Performance Warranty Information for 2011+ GT's
||N/A - Expandable
||Custom Tunes Held:
||LiveWire TS Custom Tuner|
||4" Color Touch Screen|
Built-In Performance Tests
Review camera input