SCT Livewire Touch Screen Custom Flash Programmer Features:
Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode.
- 4" Color Touch Screen Display
- Diagnose / Read / Clear DTC Trouble Codes
- Performance calc for 1/8 Mile ET, 1/4 Mile ET and 0-60mph with estimated HP & TQ
- User Adjustable Features and Graphics
- User Adjustable Warning / Alerts
- High Speed Datalogging
- Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode
- Rear View Camera Input
- For preloaded strategy tunes or heavily modded cars requiring a local dyno tune** check out the SCT LiveWire TS Preloaded Tuner.
Tired of devices that stay on after the ignition is turned off? The Livewire TS features both a Sleep & Auto Off mode. 2 minutes after the ignition is turned off, Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power. After 2 days of inactivity, it automatically turns itself off to save your vehicle's battery.
Rear View Camera Input.
The Rear View Camera Input Connector is built-in to the Livewire TS OBD-II Cable for easy connection of most aftermarket Rear View Cameras!
Easy to load; easy to restore.
When you load your custom tune on the vehicle, the tuner automatically stores your vehicle's factory settings. To return the vehicle to its factory settings, just plug the tuner back in, select the option to restore the factory settings, and you're done.
Free tunes for life!
Every customer that purchases a custom tuner is enrolled in the "Free tunes for life" program. Any time that you make additional mods to your vehicle, our team of SCT certified Bama Custom Tuners will create new tunes for you. Just send us a list of the part or parts you've added and we'll email the new tune files to you.
Custom Bama Tunes specific to your vehicle.
When you order a tuner, you aren't just getting a tuner - you are getting the tuner and 3 dyno-tested custom Bama tunes:
Nitrous (91-unleaded race gas)
- Street (87-93 octane) - The street tune is designed as a daily driver program that focuses on increasing mid-range power. Automatic vehicles are further enhanced by making adjustments to the transmission's shift points and firmness.
- Performance (87-93 octane) - The Performance program is designed to add power at 3000 RPMs and higher, focusing more on the top end horsepower and all out performance driving. Timing, fuel and throttle response settings are slightly more aggressive than the street tune. This is a great track tune but also works well for daily drivers that are looking for a little more "get up and go" than the street tune. The automatic transmission settings are the same as in the street tune.
- Race (91 - 93 octane) - The race tune will ensure the largest increase in vehicle performance. Using the highest grade of fuel available in your area is mandatory. This file is designed for "Race Use Only", as the timing, fuel, and throttle response settings are very aggressive. It is so aggressive that we do not recommend it for daily driving as it may cause your vehicle to try to jump out from a stop and easily spin the tires. On automatics, we implement entirely new shift points and firmness settings to further enhance the all-out performance of the vehicle.
- Our nitrous option can be added to any of our previously mentioned tune options, but only for 91-octane unleaded fuel.
**NOTE: Programming custom tunes may take 3-4 business days. We recommend ordering other products separately to avoid delay. Some heavily modified cars are not tunable with a mail order tune.
Click for details.
||N/A - Expandable
||Custom Tunes Held:
||LiveWire TS Custom Tuner
||4" Color Touch Screen
Built-In Performance Tests
Review camera input