Ideal Replacement. Your Mustang GT is a true musclecar in every sense of the word, but if you enjoy driving it hard, your clutch might not be able to handle all that power and torque. If your clutch is starting to slip, or you're starting to smell that signature "burning" smell, consider a SPEC clutch as a replacement. SPEC Clutches are the perfect choice that will improve your drivetrain's ability to handle power and perform reliably.
Daily Driver Friendly. This SPEC Stage 1 Clutch is designed for bolt-on naturally aspirated and mildly modified forced induction engines. It's best suited to 'Stangs that see daily driver duty and occasional track use, since it offers the most friendly pedal feel combined with SPEC's legendary durability.
Premium Quality. The SPEC Stage 1 Clutch offers all the features you need from a more powerful clutch with superior drivability. SPEC Stage 1 Clutches feature their signature high clamp pressure plate combined with a steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material disc and high torque sprung hub. Like with all SPEC Clutches, a tool kit is included for easy installation.
Value, Performance, Durability. When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.
- Designed for 2005-2010 Mustang GT's
- Disc Dimensions: 11" x 10" x 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating: 410 ft./lbs.
This Spec Clutch requires the use of a Spec flywheel for proper engagement. AmericanMuscle highly recommends the Steel Flywheel for this Stage 1 Clutch for optimum results. See the drop down menu option above.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- It is recommended to install a new SPEC flywheel with this replacement clutch for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT. Look at our flywheel page for these 2005-2010 steel and aluminum flywheels.