1 Welded Chromoly Strut Tower Brace
1 Polished Stainless Steel Steeda Plate
6 M4x8 Button Head Bolts
6 M4 Lock Nuts
Note: 555-5718 for V6 skips Steps 1-6
1. Remove 2 nuts holding plenum cover to throttle body (8mm wrench)
2. Pull up on wiring loom hanger attached to stud between runners on driver's side.
3. Carefully pull up on back of plenum cover until the grommets clear the studs; then pull forward until front grommets clear throttle body studs.
Note: If so desired, the plenum cover can be left off. Proceed to Step 6 if plenum cover is to be omitted.
4. Re-install plenum cover by aligning the studs on the throttle body with the grommets on the cover, slide rearward until the rear legs are in position, and then lower the rear onto the rear studs. Secure with the factory nuts.
5. Return the wiring loom hanger to the rear stud on the driver's side.
6. Install the polished Steeda nameplate onto the strut tower bar using the supplied M4 hardware. If you lay the strut tower bar on a table or counter, you will notice that one of the bars is taller than the other. The taller one goes to the rear. Attach the logo plate accordingly.
7. Remove the inner strut mount nuts on both strut towers.
8. Place the strut tower bar onto the exposed strut mount studs with the taller bar toward the rear.
9. Re-install the factory nuts to the strut mount studs and tighten.