All Season. HTR A/S P01 Series Tires are Sumitomo's Ultra High Performance All-Season Radial Tire. These year round performance tires combine performance compound materials with the latest all-season tread technology to perform in the most challenging weather conditions.
Maximizes water dispersion. Featuring four wide grooves to evacuate water from the center footprint, the HTR A/S P01 tire enhances wet performance, and reduces hydroplaning. Multiple directional grooves and sipes give more edges to optimize grip on wet and snow-covered roads, as well as in tie-bar sipes to control shoulder block stiffness and water drainage.
Performance Handling. The HTR A/S P01's five-rib directional pattern is optimally arranged for quick and direct steering response in all weather conditions. In addition to excellent performance, the HTR A/S P01 Series tires deliver a smooth ride with minimal road noise. That way you and your passengers can be treated to the sounds that really count, like the growl of your motor, the whine of your supercharger, or the bass thumping from your killer stereo system!
5 Year Warranty. This Sumitomo Tire comes with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. Some limitations do apply. Please see the Full Sumitomo Warranty disclosure for details.
Best Fit: 17 x 9 Inch 1999 to 2004 Wheels
- Directional tread design.
- New advanced silica tread compound.
- Five-rib directional pattern is optimally arranged for quick and direct steering response.
- Zigzag groove wall improves lateral stability and traction in addition to ensuring water drainage in all weather.
- Multiple directional grooves and sipes give more edges to optimize grip on wet and snow-covered roads.
- Four wide grooves evacuate water from the center footprint to enhance wet weather performance.
- Two, Full Width, Steel Belts wrapped with Jointless Nylon Cap Ply Promote stable, predictable handling, even tread wear, and excellent uniformity for a smooth ride
NOTE: These are ultra high performance all-season tires. While perfect for general use and performance onroad use, please see one of our summer specific tires for aggressive driving and track use.
Mounted & Balanced: Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing.