Classic Race Styling.
If there is a classic design for street and strip cars, it has to be the Weld Draglite. The Draglite has a great timeless appearance that lives up to its name, and it is perhaps one of the best known race wheels ever.Extremely Light Weight.
Weld Racing Draglite wheels are made from a revolutionary cold-forged aluminum process using a two-piece welded design for strength that is up to 40 percent lighter than other comparable race wheels.Required Upgrade.
The standard factory lug nuts will not work with Weld Racing wheels, you will require either the Closed-End
Lug Nut Kit (sold separately). Lug Kit includes 4 lugs and 4 washers, one kit required per wheel. Please see drop down option above.Application:
- Fits front or rear.
- Fits 4-lug 1979 to 1993 LX and GT models.
- Does not fit the SVO, SVT Cobra or Big Brake packages.
- Stagger with either
15x7's on the front, or
on the rear for a classic muscle car stance & improved traction
Technical Note. These polished wheels do not have a protective finish and will tarnish. It is important to take proper care of these wheels, click here for more details.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill (see option above).
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Mustangs (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on any order to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Details >>