Whiteline Products are designed for easy installation however professional installation by a Whiteline Performance Center is recommended. Please drive carefully and accustom yourself to the improved handling characteristics of the vehicle.
1. Lift the vehicle and place jack stands under the chassis (not rear axle).
2. Remove the lower section of the rear seat by releasing the two lower clips located and the front of the seat bottom. Push back the on the seat and when the clips are released, lift the seat and remove. This will allow access to the upper retaining bolt.
3. Remove the mount retaining bolt.
4. From below the car, remove the upper control arm bolt to mount bolt.
5. Remove the upper control arm bolt connected to the axle.
6. Remove the 2 remaining control arm mount bolts.
7. Properly support the gas tank and remove the two rear bolts securing the tank straps. Lower the tank approximately 2 inches to allow clearance to remove the OE bracket.
8. Prepare Whiteline Arm and Mount for installation by adjusting pinion angle of eccentric crush tube to desired position. Then tightening the lock nut up against the mount.
9. Bolt the mount to the car using the lower factory bolts and tighten to 110 ft lbs.
10. Insert the supplied M16 bolt and washer into the upper front hole located inside the car and tighten to 129 ft lbs, then reinstall the rear seat.
11. Reinstall fuel tank strap bolts and tighten to 33ft lbs.
12. Jack up rear end until the control arm mounting holes line up to the axle mount and reinsert bolt.
13. Double check to ensure all bolts have been re-tightened and lower vehicle.
For specialist assistance in North America:
Phone: (909) 476-2860
All other countries please email Support@Whiteline.com.au