Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
Featuring a unique combination of pure tallow, pure coconut essence oil conditioners and lemon extracts to clean and care for the exterior of your car, Zymol Clear Auto Bathe will gently release and remove surface grime yet will not strip off the protective wax.Ingredients.
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe contains Spun Tallow Soaps, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocomide (derived from coconut oil), Lemon Peel, Pure Lemon Extract, Titanium Dioxide (opacifier). It does not
contain any sodium solvents, so it is safe for use on all finishes.Application.
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe is safe for use on all 1979 to 2014 Mustangs including the LX, V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, SVT Cobra, BOSS and Shelby GT500 models.
Manufactures Directions for Use:
1. Two full squeezes of zymol clear into a clean wash bucket will provide the correct concentration. Fill the wash bucket with clean warm water.
2. Rinse your car thoroughly.
3. Wash using a zymol wash Sponge. Start with the roof, then wash the engine compartment lid and trunk lid. Rinse. Note: Rinse the car and the sponge often.
4. Wash the upper door panels, fenders and tail. Rinse.
5. Now, with your rinsed-out sponge, wash the grille, lower door panels and the wheels. Rinse. Important: Do not use soap-filled steel wool pads on the wheels or tires. These pads contain very strong sodium-based detergents.
6. Rinse your car thoroughly again; Towel or chamois it off, then Towel it dry.
Note: Do not use any other type of chamois other than a zymol Synthetic Chamois or an English Cod-tanned Chamois. All other types of chamois will remove wax.
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>