Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Increases Sound Volume
- Improves Exhaust Flow for Better Performance
- Resonator Delete Design
- Mandrel-Bent, 3-Inch Diameter 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 3.5-Inch Slant Cut Polished Exhaust Tips
- Cut and Clamp Installation
- Accommodates Mopar Active Valve Systems
- Fits 2015-2020 6.2L HEMI Challenger Models
Increases Sound Volume.
Increase the sound volume of your 6.2L HEMI Challenger with this 3-Inch Axle-Back Exhaust. This Axle-Back deletes the suit case sized factory resonators to wake up the sound of your Challenger and the entire neighborhood for that matter. This Axle-Back won't only improve the sound of your HEMI, but it will also improve its power as well. By eliminating the restrictive stock resonators you will increase exhaust flow for a noticeable improvement in both power and performance.Stainless Steel Construction.
This Axle-Back is manufactured from 409 stainless steel tubing for durability and corrosion resistance. Featuring ultra smooth mandrel bent 3-inch diameter piping, this Axle-Back will significantly out flow your Challenger's original factory exhaust system. This system also includes a pair of 3.5-inch, slant cut, polished double wall stainless steel quad exhaust tips for impressive good looks.Cut and Clamp Installation.
Please note that installation of this Axle-Back Exhaust requires cutting and removing the stock resonator assemblies. The new assemblies will clamp in place of the old. Clamps and instructions are provided.Application.
This 3-Inch Axle-Back Exhaust with Polished Tips is designed to fit 2015-2020 Dodge Challenger models equipped with the 6.2L HEMI engine.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
What's in the Box
- (1) Driver Side Piping Assembly
- (1) Passenger Side Piping Assembly
- (2) Exhaust Tips
- (2) Clamps
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Challenger
- SRT Demon - 18
- SRT Hellcat - 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- SRT Hellcat Redeye - 19, 20
- SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody - 19, 20
- SRT Hellcat Widebody - 18, 19, 20