Concave Directional Multi-Spoke Design.
In a muscle car world full of derivative wheel designs, the Forgestar F10D Gunmetal Direction Wheel is truly a breath of fresh air. Its unique directional style adds a speedy look, while the deep concave design and stealthy Gunmetal finish cement its status as a trendsetting original.Gunmetal Finish.
Forgestar bathes the F10D in a head-turning Gunmetal finish. It's a perfect choice — the smoky gray and touch of satin serve to bring out the wheel's greatest assets; namely, the acute corners, razor-sharp spokes and concave profile.
Rotary Forged Flow Aluminum Construction.
Using Rotary Forged Flow Technology, Forgestar gives you the best of both worlds. It's a one-piece cast aluminum wheel, so you get the light weight, but its barrel is stretched under intense heat and pressure to enhance the grain structure, giving it the tensile strength of a forged wheel.
The Forgestar F10D Gunmetal Direction Wheel comes in a wide range of offset options. You'll find them everywhere from +10 to +57, which lets you create the perfect stance for your Mustang.
Forgestar wheels come with a limited lifetime warranty on the structure and a 1-year warranty on workmanship.
The 19x10 Forgestar F10D Gunmetal Direction Passenger Wheel is built to fit 2015-2019 GT, EcoBoost and V6 Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov