Shelby GT350 Styling.
If you added a set of 19x8.5 Shelby GT350 style Wheels to the front of your S197 Mustang, pick up a set of 19x10 for the rear. Styled after the rims found on the mighty Shelby GT350, these wheels feature a slender 10-spoke design and a European style flange-less lip that looks great on the street, the track and the drag strip.Matte Charcoal Finish.
AmericanMuscle Mustang Wheels are completed in a high quality charcoal automotive paint for a sleek appearance that everyone will be envious of. Featuring a durable matte clear-coat finish, this AmericanMuscle Wheel is tough enough to guard against the hazards of everyday driving, including road chips and pitting, for many years of head-turning enjoyment.One-Piece Cast Wheel.
AmericanMuscle One-Piece Wheels are manufactured using gravity casting. Gravity casting is the process of pouring molten aluminum into a wheel mold or form and utilizing the earth's own gravity to help fill the mold. The result is a strong, durable wheel that has the same good looks as a more expensive wheel, at a fraction of the price. Application.
This 19x10 GT350 Wheel fits the rear only of all 2005 to 2014 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, BOSS and Shelby GT500 models. Stagger with a set of 19x8.5 Wheels on the front for a classic muscle car stance and improved traction. Recommended Tire Size.
The recommended tire size for this 19x10 wheel is 275/40-19.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov