The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Drag Wheel - Direct Drill - 17x10.5 is a one-piece wheel featuring a 5-spoke design that resembles a star. Made from aluminum alloy, this wheel is both lightweight and durable for optimum performance.
These wheels have undergone a PVD (particle vapor dispositon) coating process that mimics the look of black chrome with no electrolysis involved. The result is a highly glossy black chrome effect that is both stylish and extremely durable. PVD finished wheels weigh less and are also more environmentally-friendly than their chrome counterparts.
This version of the wheel measures 17x10.5 with an offset of +48mm and a 5x4.5 in. (5x114.3 mm) bolt pattern. Each wheel has a load capacity of 1,580 pounds.
Each wheel comes with its own center cap, and can be seamlessly installed in only 15 minutes. A full set of these Drag Star wheels can be mounted in just an hour's time.
Required Lug Nut Upgrade.
The standard factory lug nuts will not fit with the Race Star Industries Direct Drill wheels. You will need the Mustang Race Star Direct Drill Lug Nut Kit, which is sold separately. This kit comes complete with 20 lugs, 4 valve stems, 4 hub centric rings and the required thin wall socket.
Race Star Industries' wheels are backed by lifetime structural warranty against manufacturer defects and a 2-year warranty on the finish. Visit Race Star's official website for complete warranty details and exclusions.
The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Drag Wheel - Direct Drill - 17x10.5 will fit all 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65