The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Wheel - Direct Drill - 17x9.5 has a classic look that will take you back to the drag strip days of yesteryear. These one-piece alloy wheels have both a tough and lightweight construction to provide the ultimate balance.
Durable & Stylish.
The 5-spoke, star-like design is simple, yet bold. These wheels undergo a PVD (particle vapor disposition) coating process that results in a finish that mimics brilliant black chrome. Not only is the finish gorgeous, but it is also strong enough to hold up to the hazards of every day road conditions.
This version of the 92 Drag Star wheel measures 17x9.5 inches with an offset of 22.50 millimeters and a bolt pattern of 5x4.5 inches. Each wheel weighs 20 pounds and can hold up to 1,580 pounds each.
Required Lug Nut Kit.
The lug nuts that come standard on your Mustang will not work with these Drag Star wheels. Instead, you will need to purchase the Race Star Direct Drill Lug Nut Kit separately. This kit includes 20 lugs, 4 valve stems, 4 hub centric rings and the required thin wall socket.
Each wheel comes with a center cap and will take approximately 15 minutes to install. A complete set of four wheels will therefore take about 1 hour to mount, using basic tools right in your garage.
Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Race Star backs its entire wheel lineup with a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty on the painted surface. Please visit their website for more details and exclusions.
The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Wheel - Direct Drill - 17x9.5 is suitable for use on all 1994-2004 Ford Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.