The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Wheel - Direct Drill - 18x8.5 is the perfect way to add some old-school drag strip styling to your S197 Mustang. This one-piece wheel is manufactured from lightweight, strong alloy for the best of both worlds.
Bold Chrome Style.
The 5-spoke design gives off a starlike appearance with a black chrome effect that is achieved through a PVD (particle vapor disposition) coating proces. The result is a brilliant black finish that is durable enough to stand up to the hazards of all-season driving.
These wheels measure 18x8.5 inches with an offset of 28 millimeters and a bolt pattern of 5x4.5 inches. Each wheel weighs 25 pounds and has a load capacity of 1,580 pounds each.
Required Lug Nut Upgrade.
For this wheel setup, you will need the Race Star Direct Drill Lug Nut Kit (sold separately). The factory lug nuts that come on your Mustang will not fit with these wheels. The lug nut kit mentioned includes 20 lugs, 4 valve stems, 4 hub centric rings and the required thin wall socket.
These wheels can be mounted seamlessly in just 15 minutes, with a full set of 4 taking around 1 hour in total to complete. All you will need are some basic hand tools and beginner's automotive knowledge.
Lifetime Structural Warranty.
All Race Star wheels come with a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty on their painted surfaces. For more information and possible exclusions, please visit Race Star's official website.
The Race Star 92 Drag Star Dark Star Black Chrome Wheel - Direct Drill - 18x8.5 will fit all 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65