This is the right wheel for you if you wish to enhance the capability of your muscle car, both on city roads and on the race track. Race Star fashioned it from aluminum alloy, which is one of the strongest materials in the automobile industry. Despite their strength, these materials are lightweight, something that enables you to drive your car faster and further.Impressive Design.
Race Star 95 Recluse Black Chrome Wheel is another impressive alloy wheel from Race Star. The wheel has a new design, which makes it compatible with both early and late-model Ford Mustangs. In addition, it allows a larger brake clearance, which augurs well with newer Mustangs. These wheels come with a snap-in center cap, which makes installation easy.Black Chrome Finish.
Race Star 95 Recluse Black Chrome Wheel has a chrome black finish that helps it attain its attractive and distinctive fresh appearance. The chrome finish equally shields the wheel against scratches and weather elements that often lead to rust. This goes a long way in guaranteeing long service.Durable Structure.
The 95 Recluse stands out due to its superior aluminum construction, which gives it the incredible flexibility, lightweight characteristic, and tensile strength. Wherever your drive, you are guaranteed of the wheel’s ability to withstand uneven surfaces.Warranty Coverage.
With Race Star Wheels, you know you're covered. They offer a generous lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.Application.
The Race Star 95 Recluse Black Chrome Wheel is designed for the rear of Ford Mustangs from 2005 to 2014.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.