The OEM wheels on your Stang are classics, to be sure. But if you want to add a speedier, more industrial look that'll make their heads turn at the track, these Race Star 95 Recluse Metallic Gray Wheels are a great choice. They boast a drag-inspired split Y" spoke style, a velvety machined face and a glossy metallic gray finish that makes them look fast, even when they're standing still.
Metallic Gray Coat.
The Race Star 95 Recluse Metallic Gray Wheel is machined to give it a silky, raw look and then finished with a metallic gray gloss coat that really makes the machine face pop. Of course, the coating is also there as a protectant, as well, shielding your wheels from scuffs, scratches and wear and tear.
Your OEM wheels might be weighing you down, especially if you love taking your Pony out on the track or the drag strip. Race Star uses a one-piece, no-weld aluminum design for the Recluse, giving it incredibly high tensile strength while keeping the weight to a minimum.
With Race Star's lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty on painted surfaces on your side, you can rest easy. Race Star's site has the specifics.
The Recluse wheel is a fit for 2015-2019 Mustangs V6, EcoBoost and GT Mustang models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov