The Race Star 95 Recluse 17x10.5-Inch Black Chrome Wheel is designed to make your muscle car perform beyond expectations. This wheel is engineered with heavy-duty, yet lightweight materials to give your car a significant boost in performance. Indeed, this wheel will make your performance car go faster and further than ever before. Durable Black Chrome Finish.
The 95 Recluse by Race Star is made to perform and look good doing it. It's coated with a specially formulated black chrome finish which not only commands anyone's attention, but also protects it from rust and corrosion to ensure long lasting use. Heavy-Duty Construction.
This high-performance wheel is made from a durable one-piece, no-weld aluminum alloy. This innovative construction allows for more flexibility while making the wheel impervious to cracking and bending. No matter where you go, with this wheel on your muscle car, you can drive with improved agility and safety. Backed by Worry-Free Warranty.
Race Star backs this 17x10.5-inch wheel with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and low-quality workmanship. Required Upgrade.
Race Star recommends purchasing the lug nuts intended for the 95 Recluse wheel for a perfect fit. Application.
The Race Star 95 Recluse 17x10.5 Black Chrome Wheel fits the rear only of all 2010-2014 Ford Mustang models, including V6, GT, Brembo equipped GT, BOSS and Shelby GT500. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov