Add elegant, race-inspired styling to your GT, EcoBoost, or V6 Mustang with Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel. It features a contemporary multi-spoke design with a concave profile that amplifies the appearance of the wheel, making it ideal for the track, strip, and street racing.
Gloss Silver Finish with Brushed Spokes.
Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel is completed in an eye-catching gloss silver shade that has brushed accents around the face of the spokes. What's more, it has a long-lasting aluminum finish that's sturdy enough to overcome the dangers of everyday driving.
One-Piece Low-Pressure Cast Wheel.
Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel is designed using a low-pressure casting process. In addition, this process ensures that molten aluminum is drawn on the mold of the wheel faster. This results in a complete product that has superior structural properties.
Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel is manufactured using alloyed aluminum. The metal is melted and constructed into a one-piece barrel then carefully trimmed. Even better, it has a multi-spoke design, a long-lasting clear coat finish, and a concave profile.
The Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel has a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty against design, material, and workmanship defects.
The Rovos Durban Gloss Silver Brushed Wheel is designed to fit all 2015-2018 GT, EcoBoost, and V6 Mustangs
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.