Transform your Mustang's exterior by adding the 19" Shelby SB203 Satin Black Wheel. It features a 10-spoke design with a bold black finish that matches SB203 Mustang's muscular appearance. These wheels are your real partner when it comes to suppressing competition.
Satin Black Coat.
Shelby Performance adds a touch of satin black finish to the rim that adds to the bold appearance of your Mustang. It is as tough as it looks, for it protects the wheel from hazardous conditions like oxidation, pits, and chips for years of tire-burning driving.
Unlike flow-formed counterparts, Shelby Wheels are manufactured through the latest forging process. Its production utilizes high-quality aluminum, forged through the rolling process. The metal is molded under high pressure to provide ultimate strength, durability, speed, and energy efficiency.
To guarantee that the Shelby Wheel meets quality standards, original purchasing consumers get a limited lifetime structural warranty and 12-month limited warranty for the black coat.
Required Installation Tools.
The Shelby Satin Black Wheel features pre-drilled bolt holes. Using a floor jack, lug nut wrench, and chocks, the installation process lasts only 30 minutes.
The Shelby SB203 Satin Black Wheel is forged to fit in all Mustang models built between 2005 and 2014.
Recommended Tire Size.
This 19" Shelby Wheel is recommended for use with a tire size of 285/35-19.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.