RTR Tech Mesh Style.
Rise above the common herd by installing the 19" Shelby SB203 Satin Black Wheel with a unique RTR tech mesh design. This rim matches your 2005-2014 Mustang's accentuated, bold body lines, and integrates a criss-cross 20-spoke design with a black satin polish. It looks ready for the track and trumps all competition.
Satin Black Finish.
The RTR Tech Mesh Wheel comes complete with a glossy black finish that adds a touch of aggression that leaves the common lookalikes in awe. Its purpose is to protect the wheel against extreme conditions, rust and corrosion.
The forging process sets the bar for producing strong wheels. The process utilizes first-grade aluminum, which is first pressed, milled and squeezed under high pressure to produce a strong, yet lightweight rim for increased speed and energy.
The Shelby SB203 Satin Black Wheel is backed up by a double-way warranty – a limited lifetime warranty for the wheel structure and a one-year limited warranty for the black finish.
All Shelby SB203 rims come mounted and are a direct, bolt-on custom upgrade. Installing it requires simple tools and takes less than 45 minutes.
The 19" RTR Tech Mesh Wheel is engineered to fit in all Ford Mustang Models, including the Shelby GT500, V6, V8, BOSS, Brembo, GT, and Bullitt.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.